martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

GINA CUPCAKE BY MoonFlower Digital Stamps


 
Hello, crafters!!!!!!!
 
 What about your day????
I feel good, another digi by Moonflower Digital Stamps coloured with Copic, this time Gina Cupcake




I love this digi, so cute and sweet!!! I've created a Project with my coloured digi and a cup a tea to relax us a short time,ha, ha, ha
 I hope you like and if you want to purchase this digi or others, visit the shop online and choose your favourite digi stamp.
Thank you so much and have a nice day.
lol Ana Isabel

My challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge 115# Anything goes
 
 



1 comentario:

  1. Yes that image is adorable! And I love the cup of tea, so creative! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create.

    Kathi, owner
    613 Avenue Create

    ResponderEliminar