sábado, 14 de marzo de 2015

OPEN-MINDED CRAFTING/// Challenge #32: Winter Vacation Getaway


Hi, ladies!!!

What about your Saturday??
For this time, Open-Minded Crafting offers a new challenge based on the Winter Vacation.
Our fantastic sponsors are:




 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used Mary Ice Skating by  colorinkdigistamps, coloured with Copics, and a sentiment for my Project.
I hope you like it and you want to join us, visit our blog, there is some generous prizes for you.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Enjoy your weekend!!








 
 
 
 
 


3 comentarios:

  1. So fun and cute! I love the blues. Your coloring is awesome, thanks so much for sharing!~kim

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much, Kim!!!! You're very kind!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very cute, wonderful DT inspiration for our "Winter Vacation Getaway" challenge this fortnight at Open Minded Challenges.

    ResponderEliminar