viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

CRAFTY TIME CHALLENGE MAY-15- ANYTHING NEW- WITH MY BESTIES BY SHERRI BALDI


 Hello, everybody!!!

I want to share my first Project as a member of Crafty Time DT!!!
This challenge is about "Anything new", new papers, new special glitter, new die...
Using a digi by Sherri Baldi is new for me, it's my first time with this Brand!!! Great!!!!

You can find her digis and rubber stamps here, thanks for sponsoring our challenge!!!

 
 
 
 
 


 

Winners receive:

1st: 3 digis
2nd: 2 digis
3rd: 1 digi




 
I coloured her with markers (Copic and Promakers both) and added a paper cake and a sentiment by Crafting Sentiment Design.
One of the combos ,which I used, was: R89, R85, R83 and R81

If you want to join us at the challenge, click here and upload your Project to win these generous prizes.

Thanks for visiting me and if you want to leave a comment, it'd be very meaningful for me!
Have a nice weekend!!

My challenges:
http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/2015/05/recordatorio-reto10-colores-vivos.html

9 comentarios:

  1. Stunning, love it, glad we are on the same DT xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So lovely creation! thank you for joining us at My Besties Spanish
    Alexandra

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lindisimaaaa me encantan las Besties!!! mucha suerte amiga!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hermoso trabajo te felicito...
    Carla DT
    My Besties Spanish Challenge blog

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hermoso proyecto !! Muchas gracias por jugar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog. Esperamos verte en el próximo reto.
    Lidia DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. So cute! I love the cake piece and your coloring is beautiful. Looking forward to being on the Crafty Time DT with you!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love your card and the colours are great. Christine Crafty Time Teamie xx

    ResponderEliminar