viernes, 28 de agosto de 2015

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD CHALLENGE 6# "FOR THE MEN"



Hello, friends!!

A new challenge at the Morgan's Artworld blog, would you like to join us?

This time, the theme is "Anything goes" but only for men, ok?


I used a digi by Morgan called Red Witch for my project "A gift for you"




I wanted to give a gift to my partner, I decided to prepare a special bottle and I decorate it with this digi coloured with alcohol markers and pencils. I hope he like it!!!!

Please, visit the blog and upload your project, you can win 3 digis of your choice by Morgan's Artworld.
Thanks again and see you soon!
Happy weekend!
Enjoy your life
Ana

4 comentarios:

  1. A fantastic creation Ana, your colouring is awesome.
    Cathy GDT for this fortnight.
    xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A fantastic creation Ana, your colouring is awesome.
    Cathy GDT for this fortnight.
    xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ana, you never fail to amaze me with your colouring skills. This is fantastic. Lisa x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gorgeous make this week Ana
    Dianne xx :)

    ResponderEliminar