domingo, 23 de octubre de 2016

THE CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG: CHALLENGE 10#OCTOBER: PINK FOR AWARENESS



Hi, friends and welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!

This time, the theme is:

"Pink for Awareness"
We have two fab sponsors:
I've chosen a great digi by AliciaBel called Piano Bar coloured with Alcohol Markers and pencil.
I hope you like it!!!!




If you want to win amazing prizes, please visit the blog and upload your projects!!!


Finally, thanks for stopping my blog and leave a message!!!!

Have a nice week!!!



Hugs.



Ana Isabel



My Challenges:



1 comentario:

  1. Holaaa pues te digo es una preciosidad esta tarjeta, me gusto toda ellaaaa, los papeles la decoración y ya sabes tu coloreado como siempre súperrrr!!! Felicidades un trabajo excelente!!!

    ResponderEliminar